Services we offer
ASD's team guides clients through their journey from assessing their needs, to the application process, to acquiring the necessary skills and training to secure meaningful employment.
Client Service Delivery
- ASD has 11 offices to work with clientele
- Summer Hours (June 3, 2019 - August 30, 2019)
- Open 8:30-4:30, Monday to Thursday
- Open 8:30-1:00, Friday
- Regular Hours (start September 3, 2019)
- Open 9:00-5:00, Monday to Friday
- Client sessions are one-on-one and confidential
Cover letter, Resume and Interview Preparation
Helping clients gain the right tools to promote themselves to employers.
Keeping up to date information on the labour market and job opportunities in Eeyou Istchee to help you better understand your options.
Keeping an accurate record of your employment data for future employment opportunities and training programs.
EI Application Assistance
Where a Service Canada agent is not available and difficulties are present for applicants of EI or EI part 2
Post-Secondary Student Career Planning Services
- Job search assistance (postings, networking)
- Job link to permanent, part-time, summer employments and internships
- Career exploration
- Employer liaison for student/graduate recruitment
- Resume, cover letter and job interview support
Counselling and Goal Setting
Client Action Plans
Set a career goal and identify/overcome challenges and obstacles to help ensure you meet your goal.
Referrals to Programs
Directing you to the right service or program to increase your employability.
Discover the career path that may be right for you according to your skills, interests, and values.