- 11offices Of Operation And Program Support
- 4Divisions Of Operations Within ASD
Values of Apatisiiwin Skills DevelopmentThe department is committed to working together to provide excellent services to Eeyou Istchee based on integrity, fairness, trust, and respect. ASD values its investment in the personal success of our people.
Through monitoring, and a uniform approach to programming and service delivery standards, the department aims to ensure that clients, sponsors and the departments adhere to the goals and expectations of all programs and services offered. Ultimately, guided by an overall goal to build long-term, sustainable employment as a priority for all.
Honest & Integrity
Providing the clearest and most accurate information on programs and service delivery that helps clients, communities, and partners to understand the opportunities within Eeyou Istchee. ASD will work with partners and stakeholders to create a transparent, shared process that is understood by all people looking for training and employment services.
Client Driven Programs and Services
The department has the goal to increase the employment and employability of the Crees within Eeyou Istchee. Working in partnership with our stakeholders and partners, the department works with clients, communities, and industry to address the employment needs of the region, as well as the career goals and training needs of our clients.
The new ASD logo has been designed based on several key aesthetic and cultural choices:
- Harmonization with the current Cree Nation Government Branding, while reflecting the new colour palette of the organization.
- A clear aesthetic tie to Cree language and culture.
- Logo dimensions are optimized for maximum scalability, application to multiple mediums (both print and web), and are all conducive to maximum preservation of detail on small and large scales.