Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level College
POSITION: Youth Coordinator
LOCATION: Cree Nation of Washaw Sibi AMOS, QC
Functional Responsibility :
Under the direction of the Director General/ and or Washaw Sibi Youth Council. He/she will be
responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of all approved programs/projects,
events, and activities for the youth of Washaw Sibi. The Youth Coordinator shall perform the
Major Responsibilities of Youth Coordinator
- Ability to work independently to implement and complete projects and within a team environment.
- Prepares program and project proposals and secures funding sources for all youth programs and activities.
- Ensures and oversees all projects and programs under the Washaw Sibi Youth Council.
- Acts as a liaison between the youth population and the Washaw Sibi Youth Council.
- Prepares budgets for all activities/programs and submits all final reports for each programs/activity.
- Ensures that all budgets are respected.
- Coordinates and submits the final report for the Summer Student Program
- Perform other related tasks as requested by Washaw Sibi Youth Council
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Cree Nation of Washaw Sibi
- Have experience in working with youth
- Have strong organizational, time-management, and communication skills
- Must be flexible, creative, enthusiastic and highly energetic
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- English, French & Cree an asset
Education and/or Qualifications
- Diploma/bachelor’s in ad ministration or equivalent work experience.
- Equivalent of education and experience that provides the required knowledge and skills will be considered
Please forward resume/c.v. to:
Viviane Poucachiche, Director General
Cree Nation of Washaw Sibi
141, Route Ouest, Amos, Quebec J9T 2Y1
Posting: October 23, 2020
End date: November 6,2020 at 12PM