Truck Operator – Production Ref.: 24977
Newmont is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont is the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index and is widely recognized for its principled environmental, social and governance practices. The Company is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution and technical proficiency. Newmont was founded in 1921 and has been publicly traded since 1925.
Truck operator is part of the mining operations team. The incumbent ensures the transportation of ore to the surface.
- Ensure the transportation of ore underground and on the surface
- Respect, know and promote company regulations and policies, particularly with regard to health and safety
- All other related tasks
- Professional Studies Diploma in ore extraction
- Zero (0) to two (2) years experience
- Mining modules 1 to 5 and 7
- General explosives permit and valid driver’s license
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment
- Schedule: 14 days of work followed by 14 days off
- Eleonore mine site
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com no later than July 25, 2022.