At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the Val-d’Or Airport.
Training Coordinator (YVO-MK-033)
(Permanent full-time position – 40 hours/week)
Under the supervision of the Chief Pilot, the Training Coordinator is responsible for planning and organizing all training events that need to be completed by the pilots. You must monitor all recurrent training requirements and ensure the pilots are always up to date on their trainings. You also need to ensure training requirements do not impact day to day operations.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
- You have a secondary school diploma (DES) or equivalent;
- Proficient with MS-Office tools: (MS Word, Excel & Teams.);
- Ability to learn new software;
- Top-notch time management skills;
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Good oral & written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Attentive to details;
- Previous exposure to the aerospace industry considered an asset;
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn regulations related to airline operators (fatigue management, training requirements, Company Operational Manual);
- Flexibility and Adaptability: must be able to handle pressure and work in a changing environment;
- Teamwork oriented: working with crew schedulers, chief pilot, sim trainers, and training captains.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org