- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level Undergraduate Degree (B.A.)
Position: Training and organizational development leader
Department: Human Resources
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 40h
Location: Hybrid (Longueuil office, remote work, Renard mine)
Posting date: From March 6 to March 16, 2023
The Organizational Development and Training Leader plays a key role in the continuous improvement of internal training and organizational development practices. Would you like to travel to a unique mining site in Quebec as part of your duties? This position oversees a team of 6 trainers based at the Renard mine. You will report to the Vice President Human Resources and will be an influential member of the HR management committee. You will be required to travel to the Renard mine site twice a month.
- Ensure the implementation and management of the performance management program;
- Implement and maintain a succession planning program that will allow for the assessment of talent, identification of succession and the creation of action plans;
- Conduct engagement surveys, analysis of results, benchmarks, communication of results and creation of action plans;
- Participate in the evaluation of the existing organizational structure, design and roles and responsibilities;
- Equip managers to ensure the implementation of individual development plans and an effective career management program;
- Support all stakeholders in change management;
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of the integration program for new employees;
- Act as a certified internal coach for managers.
- Ensure the management and development of the full potential of its employees while working in close collaboration with other departments;
- Ensure compliance with the terms of the Mecheshoo agreement;
- Act as a resource person for our external training partners (CFP, AMQ, etc.);
- Manage the implementation of new evaluation tools and certifications, coaching of new employee cohorts, online development and other continuous improvement projects.
- When required, create training modules.
- Keeping abreast of best practices in training
What do you need to succeed?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other job-related training;
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role; You have a strong background in both the design, implementation and management of OD programs;
- Experience as a coach and trainer is an asset;
- You have excellent communication, coaching, leadership and people management skills;
- Good knowledge of human resources information systems (HRIS);
- You are known for your thoroughness, resourcefulness and team spirit;
- You are bilingual (oral and written) in both French and English.