- Do you believe in the potential of education?
- Are you motivated by innovative school programming?
- Does community living and proximity to nature inspire you?
If yes, the Cree School Board wants to hear from you! We are currently accepting applications for teacher openings for the school year 2019-2020. Openings in our English and French schools (bilingualism is not required) may be available in the following fields:
- Primary/Secondary Teachers
- Mathematics • Sciences
- Special Education
- Visual arts
- Social Sciences
- Physical Education
The Cree School Board is looking for candidates who:
- Are passionate about teaching;
- Are motivated to invest in the classroom;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and Canadian teaching certification.
We have openings in all nine of our picturesque and serene Cree Communities within the James Bay territories of Northern Quebec. Our unique opportunity includes working in a collaborative and diverse environment with great teaching resources, small class sizes, and innovative school programming. Our warm, friendly and well-serviced communities allow for a relaxed pace and superb work-life balance.
For more information visit this link: www.cscree.qc.ca/index.php/schools
We offer our teachers generous compensation, which includes salary, northern allowance, retention premium, subsidized (furnished) housing, paid trips home, training, and more.
- Salary* (min – $42,341 – max $82,585)
- Additional benefits may include: Northern Allowance* ($8,484 – $17,652)
- Retention Premium* ($3,500 – $7,000)
- *Ranges and additional benefits are subject to qualifications and collective agreement.
To apply, please click here or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.