- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Wemindji
- Education Level Undergraduate Degree (B.A.)
OPEN POSITION: TEACHER VOCATIONAL TRAINING
• SECRETARIAL STUDIES
LOCATION OF WORK: WEMINDJI
COMPETITION NUMBER: CSB-3764
NATURE OF WORK
This program of study prepares a candidate to be a secretary. As part of their daily tasks, secretaries independently assume the administrative tasks necessary to support managers and professionals. Their responsibilities vary according to the type and size of the company they work for.
They are resource persons in their work environment and act as liaisons between different services in their company.
Secretarial tasks consist of entering texts and data into a computer, editing documents and designing presentations, spreadsheets, visual design of documents, with or without directions. Furthermore, secretaries can edit, put together documents that are entered by another person and translate texts. They correct texts, do layouts, collate and distribute documents. Secretaries must also assure the quality of documents produced by proofreading for spelling, syntax and grammar.
In addition to producing quality documents, secretaries also perform the following tasks: provide customer service; follow up on business correspondence; organize meetings and events, large and small; perform
document management by opening, filing and keeping files up to date by traditional means as well as digital; provide technical support on occasion for using equipment and integrating new employees; keep agendas up to date and making and confirming appointments; contribute to the office supplies; perform accounting tasks such as bookkeeping, bank deposits as
well as follow up on supplier and client accounts and updating the information diffused on Internet sites and social media.
Note: You will find a general description of the training on the Website: www.inforoutefpt.org
- The ability to teach in English is required for the contracted position, since it is the language of instruction.
- Valid qualifications for teaching in Quebec are a definite asset.
- 5 years of experience is needed.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- As per the Teachers Collective Agreement of the Board, in addition to the basic salary calculated from the qualification and experience, we offer also Northern and Retention Allowances, subsidized housing, annual outings and other advantages.
- Salary as per the contract: $42,341.00 to $82,585.00
- Northern Allowance: $10,015.00 to $17,652.00
- Retention Premium: $5,500 to $7,000
- Full-time contract position, according to the Collective Agreement.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
- As soon as possible
Please send your CV by completing the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate the competition #: CSB-3764
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
December 3, 2020
END OF POSTING
December 16, 2020 5:00 PM.