The School Board is looking for candidates to fill teachers for the school year 2019-2020 (contract position)
TEACHER – VOCATIONAL TRAINING
- CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (450 HOURS)
LOCATION OF WORK Mistissini
COMPETITION NUMBER CSB-3552
NATURE OF WORK
- The Construction Business Management program prepares the student to go into the field of construction management. The entrepreneurs manage businesses offering general services or specialized services in the construction sector. They estimate costs relative to the project, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, plan outlines for work sites, carry out projects and manage the quality of the work. They must also hire personnel, negotiate the purchase of material and equipment, and manage the accounts and finance of the company.
Note: You will find a general description of the training on the Website: www.inforoutefpt.org
- The ability to teach in English is required for the contracted positions offered in the Vocational Training sector.
- Valid qualifications for teaching in Quebec are a definite asset
- 5 years of experience is needed.
- Hold his Health and Safety card on construction sites awarded by ASP Construction.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- As per the Teachers Collective Agreement of the Board. In addition to the basic salary calculated from the qualification and experience, we offer also Northern and Retention Allowances, subsidized housing, annual outings and other advantages. Salary as per the contract: Salary* (min – $42,431.00 – max $82,585.00)
- Additional benefits may include: Northern Allowance* ($8,484 -$13,573.00)
- Retention Premium* ($3,500 – $5,000) *Ranges and additional benefits are subject to qualifications and collective agreement.
- Contractual position according to collective agreement conditions.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES CREE SCHOOL BOARD ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER
203 Main Street MISTISSINI, QC G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate the competition #: CSB-3552
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING: October 30, 2019
END OF POSTING: November 13, 2019 5:00 PM