LOCATION OF WORK
MISTISSINI – ADULT EDUCATION HEAD OFFICE
NATURE OF WORK
- The principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists in being responsible for a store or warehouse and in performing various tasks related to its operation.
- If necessary, the employee must, in addition, perform the characteristic functions of the class of employment of class II storekeeper.
- The employee in this class of employment coordinates the decentralized or centralized operations of a store under his or her authority.
- Is responsible for receiving, storing and delivering tools, goods, materials and other supplies; loans audiovisual material, tools and instruments and ensures their return.
- The employee sees that the goods received conform to the purchase orders; fills out receipts and other documents and makes a note of damaged and lost goods.
- Records details of the goods received in a record book or on appropriate cards, sees that the goods are stored properly and affixes identification tags, if necessary.
- Delivers supplies from the store and prepares the necessary purchase orders for the replacement of articles.
- May sell certain articles and prepares the deposits. Periodically, takes a complete inventory and sees that his or her stock conforms to the record books and prepares reports.
- Makes certain purchases according to established procedures and specified instructions.
- The employee carries out minor repairs and maintenance when required and sees that major repairs are made.
- Ensures that the store is kept tidy.
- Using an appropriate program, the employee may be required to enter into a computer data related to the duties he or she performs.
- The employee may be required to train new storekeepers and to coordinate the work of support staff.
- If need be, he or she performs any other related duty.
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in an appropriate specialty for the class of employment, a Secondary School Diploma or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority, and have two (2) years of pertinent experience. Fluency in English is required; Ability to work in French is an asset; Ability to speak Cree is an asset;
- full-time position
- 35 hours/week
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
To be determined.
- $20.55/hr to $22.35/hr (as per eligible past experience)
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 to $13,573.00
Please send your CV by completing the Application Form found HERE Please indicate the competition #: MIS-3938 Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
POSTING DATE August 2, 2021
END OF POSTING August 13, 2021 3:00 PM