- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level High School Diploma
At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the FBO on Ryan Ave. in Dorval, we are actively looking for a:
STORE CLERK (19-11-YUL-09)
(Full time permanent position)
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Planner, the Store Clerk ensures all aircraft parts meet or exceed regulatory and company contract requirements through the Receiving Inspection Process. The Store Clerk dispenses stock to maintenance and other departments, takes charge of shipping and receiving parts and makes inventory updates in the computer system. The position entails physical demands and heavy lifting. Forklifting is required as well as other related duties.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
- You have a secondary school diploma (DES) or equivalent and experience in a similar position.
- Have knowledge of aircraft parts is an asset.
- Have good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Are bilingual (English and French), have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.