(Full time position)
As a Station Supervisor, you will be under the supervision of the Cargo/Ramp/Fuel Manager and you will be responsible to leads a crew that provides ramp, fueling and janitor services at the respective base. Also, you will have the mission of supervising the staff as well as the operational aspects of planning, assigning, reporting, and evaluating to ensure a high-quality service. In addition, you will provide support and ensure safe, secure, and efficient flights with on-time performance as well as support corporate SMS programs as well as performing tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures and placing safety and customer service at the heart of decisions and actions.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
- Certificate or diploma in a related field preferred;
- Experience in cargo/ramp, in supervisory and in aviation is considered an asset;
- Recognized for being enthusiastic, effective in communication and having a leadership and motivating coaching approach;
- Organized, independent, meticulous, and able to prioritize tasks to respect timelines and due dates;
- Master MSOffice suite;
- Drivers Licenses – G;
- Bilingual, you have excellent communication skills.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: email@example.com.