Working for Cree Outfitting and Tourism Association and Eeyou Istchee Tourism is a way of building your career while learning more about your culture and your region. It involves working closely with people to support the development of the regional tourism industry.
- Collaborate in the implementation of the annual Action Plan with respect to tourism development in the region;
- Assist in the coordination of projects with the community partners and be actively involved in the various steps;
- Assist in the development of training programs for the members and in the coordination of the training programs;
- Assist in the coordination of community consultations (including information gathering, logistics, workshop delivery)
- Support the organization by preparing communications such as corporate newsletter or press releases;
- Support the organization in the execution of administrative tasks, when required
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Tourism Studies, Business Administration or Regional Development, with 1 year of relevant experience.
- All other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered.
- Strong English skills (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Cree and/or French is an asset;
- Motivated and capable of working independently and in a team;
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Availability to travel within the region
Send us your resume and cover letter before February 28th , 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department Special Project s Officer
Cree Outfitting and Tourism Association
205 Opemiska Meskino Box 116 7 , Ouje-Bougoumou, Qc, G0W 3C0