- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Waswanipi
- Education Level High School Diploma
DEPARTMENT: Women Shelter (643161)
WORK LOCATION: Waswanipi
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $22.59 – Max (12) $30.4
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who, without having a diploma as a Social Assistance Technician and within the limits of her/his skills and training, does work that is similar in nature and related to that of a Social Assistance Technician.
- High School Diploma
- Acquired pertinent experience 1 year
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of the services offered by the shelter and be aware of the other services available in the community and surrounding area;
- Ability to work with the targeted clientele
- Ability to write short reports; (written exam)
- Capacity to establish interpersonal relations;
- Capacity to work in a multi‑disciplinary team;
- Excellent listening communication skills;
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational and decision-making skills;
- Autonomous, likes to take initiative, flexible, discrete and empathetic
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness and vigilance;
- Fluent in Cree and English;
- Fluency in French is an asset.
Only female applicants will be taken in consideration for this position, due to the specific mandate of this shelter.
Posting start/end date: 07/01//2020 – 07/31/2020
Shift type: Rotation
Position available: 1
Hours per day/week: 10/40 10/30
Housing provided No
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, or for more information regarding the position and job description, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495
PR #: S-1920-0685E
Positions Number : 6071
With your application, please make sure to specify the PR and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note 1: In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.