RECALL LIST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
SOCIAL AIDE / EDUCATOR / COMMUNITY WORKER
YOUTH HEALING SERVICES / YOUTH PROTECTION
We are currently looking for applicants in the
You are interested in the Social Services field and wants to make an impact and a difference in the community?
The Youth Healing Services and the Youth Protection Department are looking for dedicated resource to join their team.
The applicants must have:
- Must have a CEGEP diploma with a core concentration in techniques of social work or a CEGEP certificate in social techniques or social counseling techniques (COMMUNITY WORKER)
- These jobs also include the person who, hold a certificate of college studies in Social Work Techniques or Social Assistance Techniques.
- Applicants with an attestation of college studies in Educators in Native Childcare Services or Special Needs Education aboriginal and Inuit children may be considered.
- High School Diploma. (SOCIAL AIDE + EDUCATOR)
- Have two (2) to three (3) years of pertinent experience.
- Fluent in Cree and English
Valid driver’s permit class 4B meeting the standards of the Société d’assurance automobile du Québec and the Ministère des Transports du Québec;
With your application, please make sure to specify the community and the job title on which you wish to apply.
Social Aide: $22.59 – $30.46
Community Worker: $ 23.12 – $33.61
Educator: CLASS 1 – $23.12 – $33.61 CLASS 2 – $22.35 – $33.61
For more information and application, you can contact us at:
Telephone: 819-855-2744 ext:22184