Are you looking for an interesting and stimulating job? Do you have experience in the food industry and would like to work on a 14/14 schedule? Gestion ADC is looking for a Site Manager.
You can send us your resume by email at: email@example.com.
Under the supervision of the Customer Satisfaction Manager, the Site Manager must ensure the respect of the contract for all the operations related to catering and janitorial activities under their supervision.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operations and financial management of the contract. He/she must adopt a human resource role under the directives of the HR department. He/she must ensure the procurement for the contract, under the directives of the purchasing department.
• Ensure the respect of the contract regarding the janitorial, housekeeping and catering clauses, in term of quantity and quality.
• Ensure the quality of the service to the client and respect the time schedule, and ADC’s standards.
• Ensure the complete satisfaction of the client.
• Ensure a good onboarding for all employees.
• Ensure a healthy and safe workplace, by monitoring the progress of the action plan and the respect of the health and safety standards and policies.
• Under the human resources directives, ensure the respect of the contract in terms of the labor force (in quality and quantity).
• Ensure the respect of the human resources policies and procedures.
• Ensure healthy labor relations, manage conflicts and report to the human resources all problematic situations (disciplinary and administrative).
• Ensure the inventory management and make sure to have all goods required.
• Validate and authorize the Chef’s requests.
• Control and manage the inventory with the Chef.
• Verify, correct, and approve the delivery invoices.
• Complete the weekly and monthly reports.
• Approve all invoices.
• All other tasks required by the management.
• College or university degree in management or other field related to the job.
• 5 to 10 years experience in a similar job.
• Good computer skills and good knowledge or computer tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Be able to manage conflicts.
• Have good skills in human resources management.
• Good communication, judgment, and leadership skills.
• Be accurate.
• Bilingual (French and English), Cree would be an asset.
• Must be willing to follow all required training.
Workplace and schedule
• Be able to work on a schedule of 14 working days, followed by 14 days off, 84 hours per week.
• Work in remote areas (James Bay).