Permanent full-time position with three months’ probation
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Rate: Based on qualifications, minimum of $12.50/hr
Reporting to the Sibi Gas Manager, the Attendant performs the daily operations of the Gas Station: assisting customers and operating the cash register, in accordance with established procedures and as required. The attendant ensures a positive customer experience for the clientele of Sibi Gas.
- Greet customers and offer prompt service.
- Complete all customer transactions in an efficient, accurate and courteous manner.
- Prepare day-to-day reports of fuel, oil, and other sales.
- Conduct daily inventory dips and pump readings; promptly record all readings in the designated registers for that purpose.
- Monitor inventory of merchandise for resale. Stock coolers and shelves, as required.
- Conduct closing of the station including balancing totals, making deposits, checking the cleanliness and locking up, according to established standards. Ensure building and other assets are secure.
- Upon supervisor’s request, carry out other duties related to the job.
- High School Diploma or its equivalence.
- Valid driver’s license, an asset.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, to work under pressure and to adapt to a changing environment.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Fluent in Cree and English, French would be an asset.
Please submit your cover letter & resume by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday March 10, 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
Tawich Development Corporation
12 Tawich Road, P.O. Box 210
Wemindji, QC J0M 1L0
or e-mail to email@example.com