Service Miner – Boom Truck Réf. : 9208
Newmont is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont is the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index and is widely recognized for its principled environmental, social and governance practices. The Company is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution and technical proficiency. Newmont was founded in 1921 and has been publicly traded since 1925.
The service miner is part of the mining operations team. The incumbent is responsible for supplying storage underground and for ensuring the availability of the required equipment.
- Supply equipment and storage underground
- Maintain shelters, equipment racks and fuel racks
- Operate machinery, such as mast trucks, Jeeps, tractors and wheel loaders
- Respect, know and promote company regulations and policies, particularly with regard to health and safety
- All other related tasks
- High School Diploma and/or a combination of education and relevant experience
- 0 to 2 years of experience in underground mining
- Mining Modules 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7
- Valid explosives permit and driver’s licence
- Team work in a multicultural environment
- Organizational skills
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com no later than January 29th, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.