COMPETITION NUMBER MIS-3553
LOCATION OF WORK Mistissini – Administrative Centre
NATURE OF WORK
- The position of Administrative Senior Officer – Finance comprises all the duties related to the realisation and evaluation of the activities and special projects respecting the operations of the board.
- Works in various sectors or from various aspects of financial management, especially, among others, budgetary and financial forecasts and controls, internal audit and financial statements.
- The Administrative Senior Officer – Finance reports directly to the Coordinator of Finance.
- Collaborates in the preparation of the objectives and programs of Financial Services as well as all other services;
- Contributes to the efficiency of the budget process of the school board and participate as well in the preparation of the budgets of the other services and other budgetary components;
- Executes various highly technical and complex analysis and reports at the request of the Coordinator of Finance;
- He is a resource person for the Coordinator of Finance as well as other Managers in the matter of financial management; Executes and organizes the preparation of the financial projections for the global operations of the board;
- Executes and organizes the preparation of the budget process and monitoring of the annual budget during the year;
- He is a resource person in the development, review, and evaluation of new and existing policies as they relate to financial services;
- Participates in the preparation of financial statements of the Board;
- May participate and provide input regarding the application of all the policies related to proper financial management;
- May participate and provide input regarding the implementation of the work on special projects of the Department of Finance Services;
- All other related duties and responsibilities assigned to this position by the Coordinator of Finance.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate Diploma (Bachelors) in Accounting;
- Four (4) years of relevant experience;
- Professional accounting title (CPA) is a definite asset.
- Specialized Graduate Diploma (DESS) in Accounting is an asset.
- Fluency in two of the three official languages of the Board (French, English or Cree)
- Regular Full-time position. 35hrs/week
- Salary: 84,166.00 – 112,219.00$ Northern Allowance: $8,484 to $13,573
- *Benefits and working conditions according to the By-Law regarding the Conditions of Employment of Management and according internal procedures.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES CREE SCHOOL BOARD ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER
203 Main Street MISTISSINI, QC G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate the competition #: MIS-3553
POSTING DATE October 30, 2019
END OF POSTING November 13, 2019 5:00PM