PLACE OF WORK: CHISASIBI
COMPETITION NUMBER CHI-3559
NATURE OF WORK
Under the supervision of the Coordinator of Instructional Services, the principal and customary work of the employee in this class of employment consists in assisting one or more persons in carrying out secretarial tasks.
Carries out duties such as:
- the accurate transcription, on Microsoft Word, and other software of texts and letters from manuscripts or various sources;
- Keeps records and registers up-to-date;
- Gives general information over the telephone;
- Compose simple letters;
- Seeks out and collects information to be included in reports and correspondence;
- Duplicates and photocopies documents;
- If need be, performs any other related task
- To have completed a secondary V course with an appropriate option or hold an attestation of studies that is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- To have knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office Software and the setting up of texts.
- To have sufficient knowledge of the methods and practices used in running an office.
- Bilingualism (English and French). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- Replacement position for an undetermined period.
- 35 hours/week
- Salary: Minimum $20.55/hr. Maximum $22.35/hr.
- Northern Allowance: 8 484 $ – 13 573 $
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street Mistissini,
Quebec G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate competition #: CHI-3559 Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
Date of Posting: November 6, 2019
End of Posting: November 20, 2019 5:00 PM