LOCATION OF WORK
MISTISSINI ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary role of an employee in this class of employment consist of performing a variety of administrative duties in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- Enters texts and various data into a computer from manuscripts or various sources and produces letters, tables, reports and other documents; verifies the spelling and grammar rules in the texts entered and identifies the corrections to be made.
- Takes and transfers telephone calls and provides information of a general nature by telephone and at the reception area, when required.
- Prepares travel arrangements for commissioners; including travel advances & claims.
- Maintains attendance report for Commissioners and shares accordingly with assigned parties.
- Ensures venue bookings are secured for departmental events.
- Assists with the planning and preparations for departmental events.
- Provides support to the maintenance of Corporate files. Provides support to meetings/events, as required.
- Completes forms, requisitions or simple vouchers
- The employee may be required to train new secretaries.
- When performing duties, the employee mainly works with Word Processing.
- If need be, performs any other related task and may be required to travel from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in Secretarial Studies, a Secondary School Diploma or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Have a basic knowledge of office automation.
- Knowledge of computer skills in Microsoft Office 365;TEAMS, word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are an asset.
- Knowledge of English and Cree is a requirement.
- Regular Full-time position.
- 35 hours/week.
- Salary: $20.55/hr to $22.35/hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please send your CV by completing the Application Form found HERE
Please indicate the competition #:MIS-4004
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
DATE OF POSTING: September 17, 2021
END OF POSTING: September 30, 2021 4:30 PM