OPEN POSITION: SECRETARY (replacement)
PLACE OF WORK: Chisasibi, Special Education Services
COMPETITION NUMBER: CHI-3726
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary work of an employee in this class consists of carrying out the functions of a secretary for Special Education management or senior and school services staff other than those identified in the duties of the school secretary and executive secretary or the duties of a stenographer-secretary in stenography or typing pool.
- The secretary generally carries out duties such as: the accurate transcription, on Microsoft Word, and other software of texts and letters from tape recordings or manuscripts; keeping records and registers up-to-date; giving general information over the telephone; composing simple letters; seeking out and collecting information to be included in reports and correspondence; make travel arrangements; fill out requisitions for payments and filing of documents.
- If need be, the secretary performs any other related task
- Hold a secondary V Diploma with an appropriate option or hold a diploma or attestation of studies that is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- To have knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office Suite, other related programs and the setting up of texts.
- To have sufficient knowledge of the methods and practices used in running an office.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of the French and Cree languages are assets.
- Replacement position for an undetermined
- Salary: Minimum $20.55/hr. Maximum $22.35/hr.
- Northern Allowance: 8 484 $ – 13 573 $
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
- As soon as possible
DATE OF POSTING
October 15, 2020
END OF POSTING
October 28, 2020 5:00 PM
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
Mistissini, Quebec G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate competition #: CHI-3726
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.