LOCATION OF WORK
Mistissini – Administrative Centre
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary role of an employee in this class of employment consists of performing a variety of administrative duties in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- Enters texts and various data into a computer from manuscripts or various sources and produces letters, tables, reports and other documents; verifies the spelling and grammar rules in the texts entered and identifies the corrections to be made;
- Takes and transfers telephone calls and provides information of a general nature by telephone and at the reception area, when required;
- Prepares travel arrangements for departmental staff; including travel advances & claims;
- Maintain departmental absence and vacation reports;
- Ensures venue bookings are secured for departmental events;
- Assists with the planning and preparations for departmental events;
- Provides support to the maintenance of departmental files;
- Provides support to meetings/events, as required;
- Completes forms, requisitions or simple vouchers;
- The employee may be required to train new secretaries;
- When performing duties, the employee mainly works with Microsoft Office Suite.
- If need be, performs any other related task and may be required to travel from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in Secretarial Studies, a Secondary School Diploma or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Have a basic knowledge of office automation.
- Knowledge of computer skills in Microsoft Office 365; TEAMS, word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are an asset.
- Knowledge of English and Cree is a requirement.
Regular, Full-Time Position: 35 hours/week.
Salary: $20.55/hr – $22.35/hr
Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
Retention premium: $5,500.00/annual
*Benefits and working conditions according to the By-Law regarding the Conditions of Employment of Management and according internal procedures.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4475
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
October 18th, 2022
END OF POSTING
October 31st, 2022 5:00 PM
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form.