PLACE OF WORK: CHISASIBI, Professional Development Services
COMPETITION NUMBER: CHI-3705
NATURE OF WORK
Under the supervision of the Coordinator of Professional Development Services, the principal and customary work of the employee in this class of employment consists in assisting one or more persons in carrying out secretarial tasks.
- Carries out duties such as: the accurate transcription, on Microsoft Word, and other software of texts and letters from manuscripts or various sources.
- Keeps records and registers up-to-date.
- Gives general information over the telephone.
- Compose simple email communications and letters.
- Seeks out and collects information to be included in reports and correspondence; Updates the coordinator in a timely manner of any changes to travel or vacation plans of staff.
- Duplicates and photocopies documents.
- Organizes consultant travel and accommodations within the department and keeps the consultant files up to date, this includes absence, vacation, and travel request forms.
- Assists consultants by providing information, photocopying, organization of event logistics, etc.
- Assists in the organization of department meetings, photocopy, schedules, etc. If need be, performs any other related task.
- To have completed a secondary V course with an appropriate option or hold an attestation of
studies that is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- To have knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office Software and the setting up of texts.
- To have sufficient knowledge of the methods and practices used in running an office.
- Bilingualism (English and Cree).
- Knowledge of the French is an asset.
- Regular Full-Time.
- 35 hours/week
- Salary: Minimum $20.55/hr. Maximum $22.35/hr.
- Northern Allowance: 8 484 $ – 13 573 $
DATE OF POSTING
September 21, 2020
END OF POSTING
October 2nd, 2020 3:00 PM
Please forward your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
Mistissini, Quebec G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate competition #: CHI-3705