Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Minimum $33,124 – Maximum $49,686
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial support to Finance & Administration departments, managers of Tawich Business Development Corporation and performs various clerical tasks to assist employees in their daily tasks and contribute to smooth operations.
- Make travel arrangements; ensure the best rates and most optimal schedules are prioritized.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents as required.
- Ensure a sufficient supply of office equipment and materials (inventory control).
- Monitor calendar of meetings, appointments, travel and leaves (in/out board).
- Manage the schedule of the conference room and ensure that room is properly set-up prior to all scheduled meetings.
- Replaces the Receptionist when required.
- Assist the Executive Assistant and Chief Financial Officer, as required by performing tasks such as filing, meeting planning, light data entry, etc.
- Perform other duties, as required by the supervisor.
- High school diploma with additional training program of at least a year in a relevant field.
- One to three years of relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, especially Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in Cree and English; fluency in French is an asset.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday March 26, 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
Tawich Development Corporation
12 Tawich Road
Wemindji, QC J0M 1L0