- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Mistissini
- Education Level High School Diploma
Posting # S-2021-0436B
Position # 0932
REHABILITATION ASSISTANT (3462)
|DEPARTMENT:||Fed. Homecare (812775)|
|STATUS:||1 Permanent Full-Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $20.98 – Max (7) $24.22|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who, in collaboration with the local medical team and/or professional staff, helps develop various rehabilitation programs involving therapeutic activities and sees to implementing them. She/he organizes and conducts individual or group activities, helps assess users’ behavior and attitudes and writes up the necessary observation reports and statistics.
- High School Diploma
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong interest in providing health care to people with special needs, either at home MSDC, CMC;
- Willingness to be involved in a formal training process possibly leading to a certification (may include academic activities outside the working hours, e.g. group or home study);
- Available to travel during the training period and as required by the position;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to function within a team environment;
- Ability to take direction from several people and maintain effective work flow systems;
- Good knowledge of Eeyou traditions and values;
- Physical capability to push, pull and lift.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset;
- Willing to travel.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||02/08/2021 – 03/01/2021|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7.25 / 36.25|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.