Posting # S-2223-1195A
Position # 0951
REHABILITATION ASSISTANT (3462)
DEPARTMENT: Homecare (812660)
WORK LOCATION: Waswanipi
STATUS: 1 Permanent Full-Time
HOURLY SALARY: Min. (1) $22.54 – Max (7) $26.00
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who, in collaboration with the local medical team and/or professional staff, helps develop various rehabilitation programs involving therapeutic activities and sees to implementing them. She/he organizes and conducts individual or group activities, helps assess users’ behavior and attitudes and writes up the necessary observation reports and statistics.
- High School Diploma
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong interest in providing health care to people with special needs, either at home MSDC, CMC;
- Willingness to be involved in a formal training process possibly leading to a certification (may include academic activities outside the working hours, e.g. group or home study);
- Available to travel during the training period and as required by the position;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to function within a team environment;
- Ability to take direction from several people and maintain effective work flow systems;
- Good knowledge of Eeyou traditions and values;
- Physical capability to push, pull and lift.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset;
- Willing to travel.
POSTING START/END DATE: 08/14/2023 – 10/09/2023
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
HOUSING PROVIDED: No
SHIFT TYPE: Day
HOURS PER DAY/WEEK: 7.25 / 36.25
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website https://creehealth.org/home ->Careers -> Job Opportunities
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
Need assistance or have questions? Email us email@example.com
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.