RECALL LIST POSSIBILITIES
- Rehabilitation assistant
- Education instructor
- Community health representative
- Community worker
- Homecare worker
In the social services field, considering your position, you will:
- Acts as a liaison to help people navigates the medical system and to help the non-indigenous healthcare workers to understand Cree culture and values in order to deliver culturally appropriate care;
- Informs clients of pathways of care and refer when needed;
- Work in a multidisciplinary team and participate in inter-professional meetings with community workers, nurses, doctors, nutritionist, dental and psychoeducators, social worker and other community health services and staff;
- Promotes Health awareness in the community including disease prevention (outreach, pamphlets, workshops, radio);
- Carries out all other related tasks upon the request of her/his immediate supervisor.
- High School Diploma for all
- Collegial degree in social work technique or appropriate discipline for the community worker job title
- One (1) year of relevant experience;
|KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES|
- Team work abilities;
- Autonomous, flexible and punctual;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Cree
We are currently looking for applicants for the CMC Ouje-Bougoumou
For more information, you can Phone: 514-861-5955
With your application and resume, please make sure to specify the job title on which you wish to apply and send it to: email@example.com
You can also give your resume to the clinic.
Rehabilitation assistant: $20.98 to $24.22
Education instructor: $20.76 to $23.22
CHR: $20.98 to $24.22
Community worker: $23.12 to $33.61
Homecare worker: $20.55 to $22.35
Posting date: May 27, 2021 – September 3, 2021
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.