Dental Technical Assistant
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who assists the dentist, dental surgeon or dental hygienist in the performance of their duties in clinics or during examinations or surgical procedures. The person takes care of the preparation, general maintenance, storage and, if applicable, the sterilization of the required equipment and supplies. The person will also complete files, medical records and take care of inventory management.
- High school diploma
- Candidates must have interest to successfully completed the in-house certificate in Dental Technical Assistance.
|KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Fluent in Cree and English;
- Fluency in the French language is an asset.
- Variable schedule according to the needs of service and the visits of the specialists. The schedule will be communicated one month in advance;
- Possibility of travel to other communities according to the organization’s needs.
- The Dental Assistance Training will be given over a 10-week period for those with a High School diploma only.
- Candidates living in the community where the position is located will be prioritized
Note 1: In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We are currently looking for applicants for the Dental Clinic in Ouje-Bougoumou
HOW TO APPLY
With your application and resume, please make sure to specify the job title on which you wish to apply and send it to: email@example.com
Min.: $21.89 – Max.: $23.35
July 15, 2022 – July 29, 2022
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.