- Period Of EmploymentCasual
- Job Location Waswanipi
- Education Level High School Diploma
RECALL LIST POSSIBILITIES
- Administrative officer class 2 and 3
- Administrative technician
- Attendant in northern institution
Person who assists one or several professionals or a work team in their administrative or professional tasks.
She/he performs a set of administrative or managerial tasks according to the established complex methods or procedures or she/he changes them as needed. She/he exercises mainly and usually responsibilities related to the development and processing of files or data requiring specific knowledge.
She/he may also perform tasks falling under the secretarial sector.
- High School Diploma for all
- Collegial degree in administration or appropriate discipline for the administrative technician job title
- One (1) year of relevant experience;
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Team work abilities;
- Autonomous, flexible and punctual;
- Practical, proactive and attentive to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English for all
- Also fluent in Cree for the Attendant in northern institution;
We are currently looking for applicants for the CMC Waswanipi
For more information, you can Phone: 514-861-5955
With your application and resume, please make sure to specify the job title on which you wish to apply and send it to: email@example.com
You can also give your resume to the clinic.
Adm. Officer cl 3: $20.20 to $21.55
Adm. Technician: $22.23 to $29.05
Attendant in northern institution: $20.55 to $22.35
Posting date: May 27, 2021 – September 3, 2021
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.