Job Posting Number: P-1920-0794
1. About this job posting
2. About this position
Person who conceived, updates, analyzes and evaluates programs aimed at the psycho-social rehabilitation of the users.
- Must have a university undergraduate degree in Psycho education.
- Member in good standing of OPPQ (Ordre des psychoéducateurs et psychoéducatrices du Québec).
- Two (2) years of relevant experience is an asset.
- Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability in the identification and analysis of the clientele needs;
- Ability to communicate theoretical and practical knowledge, as applied to coaching and training;
- Excellent interpersonal and listening communication skills;
- Excellent critical thinking, synthesis, organizational and decision-making skills;
- High adaptability capacity;
- Open minded to other’s language, culture, values and beliefs;
- Knowledge of Cree culture and language, social/health issues and Eenou/Eeyou Pimaatsiiun healing practices and paradigm is an asset;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
5. Salary information
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay,
1055 René-Levesque East, 7th floor
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495 Email: email@example.com
More information about the position & job description with complete requirements may be obtained by contacting the above.
Note 1: In accordance with the organization’s Cree Employment Policy (in Progress) and various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA
All applicants must be Canadian citizens or have a Canadian work permit. Professionals must be licensed to practice in Québec. The Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay aims to hire qualified Cree beneficiaries of the JBNQA, whenever possible. English is the working language of the CBHSSJB.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter mentioning the Posting number to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-819-855-2680. For information call 1-877-562-2733.