Posting #: P-2021-0712B
Position #: 1683
|DEPARTMENT:||MSDC – Operations (642138)|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $25.25 – Max. (18) $45.22|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who conceived, updates, analyzes and evaluates programs aimed at the psycho-social rehabilitation of the users.
- Must have a master degree in Psycho education.
- Member in good standing of OPPQ (Ordre des psychoéducateurs et psychoéducatrices du Québec).
- Two (2) years of relevant experience is an asset.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability in the identification and analysis of the clientele needs;
- Ability to communicate theoretical and practical knowledge, as applied to coaching and training;
- Excellent interpersonal and listening communication skills;
- Excellent critical thinking, synthesis, organizational and decision-making skills;
- High adaptability capacity;
- Open minded to other’s language, culture, values and beliefs;
- Knowledge of Cree culture and language, social/health issues and Eenou/Eeyou Pimaatsiiun healing practices and paradigm is an asset.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2021-03-25/2021-04-25|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7/35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.