- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Mistissini
- Education Level College
LOCATION OF WORK
Administrative Centre – Mistissini
NATURE OF WORK
Under the responsibility of the Director of Material Resources Services, the project manager is responsible for providing management services for all the projects and the construction works that the Cree School Board would identify.
- Participates in feasibility studies for future projects.
- Participates in and supervises the work of different consultants during the preparation of drawings and specifications through all phases of each project.
- Prepares all the documents necessary for the call for tenders.
- Prepares regular detailed reports on the evolution of each construction project.
- Supervises construction work on different sites through all the phases of the projects, including the acquisition of all materials.
- Acts as a consultant to schools or other departments in files related to the construction, conversion and maintenance of buildings and housing units belonging to the Cree School Board.
- University graduate degree in engineering or architecture with over 5 years of pertinent experience OR a College (Cégep) degree in a related technical field (engineering, architecture, building mechanics, etc.) and over 10 years of pertinent experience;
- Knowledge of English is required;
- Knowledge of French is an asset;
- Knowledge of Cree is an asset;
- MS Office knowledge is essential;
- Knowledge of the northern conditions and of the lifestyle and culture of the James Bay Cree.
- MS Projects, AutoCad and MEES procedures knowledge will be considered an asset.
NOTE: The Board reserves the right to consider any combination of exceptional work experience and schooling that may compensate in the absence of one or more of the employment requirements mentioned above.
- Regular full-time position. 35 hours/week
- Salary: $84,166.00 – $112,219.00
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00 Extensive travelling involved to different communities.
- *Salary to be established according to current Compensation Guidelines and By-Law respecting the Conditions of Employment of Management Staff of the Cree School Board.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: MIS-3635
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
POSTING DATE June 17, 2019
END OF POSTING July 2, 2020 4:30 PM