Job Posting Number: P-1920-0688
1. About this job posting
2. About this position
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who assesses physical disabilities or incapacities that are linked to the neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiorespiratory systems. She/he establishes and carries out a treatment plan aimed at achieving optimal functional performance.
- Hold a Master degree in Physiotherapy;
- Must be a member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec.
- Two (2) years of pertinent experience;
- Experience with community based interventions and coordination of service plans;
- Experience working with individuals, families and community organizations.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of physical therapy theory and practice, current trends, and the MSSS Network and regulations;
- Varied clinical skills: community health, home care, geriatric, pediatric;
- Ability in the identification and analysis of the clientele needs;
- Ability to communicate theoretical and practical knowledge, as applied to coaching and training;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork capabilities and adaptation skills.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
5. Salary information
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay,
1055 René-Levesque East, 7th floor
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495 Email: email@example.com
More information about the position & job description with complete requirements may be obtained by contacting the above.
Note 1: In accordance with the organization’s Cree Employment Policy (in Progress) and various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA
All applicants must be Canadian citizens or have a Canadian work permit. Professionals must be licensed to practice in Québec. The Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay aims to hire qualified Cree beneficiaries of the JBNQA, whenever possible. English is the working language of the CBHSSJB.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter mentioning the Posting number to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-819-855-2680. For information call 1-877-562-2733.