- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Eastmain
- Education Level Graduate Degree (M.A.)
Posting #: P-2021-0711B
Position #: 1785
|DEPARTMENT:||Health Services – CLSC (657137)|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $25.63 – Max. (18) $47.48|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who assesses physical disabilities or incapacities that are linked to the neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiorespiratory systems. She/he establishes and carries out a treatment plan aimed at achieving optimal functional performance. Also participates in the development of practice tools pertinent to rehabilitation services and the support of different programs and services in Eeyou Istchee.
- Hold a Master degree in Physiotherapy;
- Must be a member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec.
Physiotherapists with a bachelor degree in physiotherapy who became members of the OPPQ before the changes to the nomenclature will be considered for this position.
- Two (2) years of pertinent experience;
- Experience with community based interventions and coordination of service plans;
- Experience working with individuals, families and community organizations.
Knowledge and abilities:
- Good knowledge of physical therapy theory and practice, current trends, and the MSSS Network and regulations;
- Varied clinical skills: community health, home care, geriatric, pediatric;
- Ability in the identification and analysis of the clientele needs;
- Ability to communicate theoretical and practical knowledge, as applied to coaching and training;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork capabilities and adaptation skills.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2021-03-25/2021-04-25|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7/35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY; HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.