LOCATION OF WORK
Waswanipi – Vocational Training Centre
NATURE OF WORK
- To develop the competencies and abilities required to carry out the tasks involved in photography.
- To develop the competencies and abilities required to carry out tasks pertaining to relationships in the workplace.
- To develop the competencies and abilities required to be able to integrate into the work environment.
- To develop the competencies and abilities required to promote safety in the workplace.
- Vocational, Collegial or University Diploma and/or exceptional equivalent work experience of at least 5 years.
- The ability to teach in English is required for the contracted positions, since this is the teaching language.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in photography (digital or traditional).
SALARY & BENEFITS*
- As per the Teachers Collective Agreement of the Board. In addition to the basic salary calculated from the qualification and experience, we also offer Northern and Retention Allowances, subsidized housing, annual outings and other benefits.
- Salary as per the contract: Salary* (min – $42,431 – max $82,585)
- Northern Allowance*: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
Contract position as per the Collective Agreement conditions.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI, QC G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate the competition #: CSB-3603
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.