Gestion ADC is a subsidiary of Creeco, a large-scale company established more than 30 years ago, with a strong foothold in various fields such as energy, air transport and hospitality, food, concierge, and construction. Gestion ADC was founded in 1996 and has established itself as a leader in the field of janitorial and food services. Serving clients such as Hydro Quebec, Stornoway, Osisko and Goldcorp, Gestion ADC has positioned itself as a key player in the food and concierge industry.
- Respect for food costs, portion control, loss management;
- Respect of the data sheets, recipes and list of production;
- Respect of the health and safety and hygiene standards (HACCP, Etc.);
- Preparation, cooking and dressing of sweet and savoury pastries.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a high-volume pastry shop;
- MAPAQ certification required;
- Good sense of organization;
- Attention to detail;
- Serious and punctual.