At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our bases in Montreal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Quebec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who work within a qualified team where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based in CHIBOUGAMAU, we are actively looking for a:
PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT (20-01-YMT-01)
(Part-time position—20–25 hours/week)
As Passenger Service Agent, you are the first contact with our customers. You will, among other things, issue tickets, prepare boarding passes, check luggage and work at boarding gates. You will supply customer services related to various enquiries regarding rates, look for lost luggage, help passengers requiring assistance, order meals and all other requests in order to ensure that our customers have the most enjoyable experience possible.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
- Experience as a Passenger Service Agent, in customer services and ideally, in the field of aviation.
- You are known for your punctuality and your ability to multitask.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You consistently offer distinctive customer service.
- You are bilingual (French-English). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- You have a valid driver’s licence.
- You can use the computer tools put at your disposal efficiently.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfillment of its employees. This part-time position requires availability during the week and on weekends on a weekly rotation with other team members.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address. firstname.lastname@example.org