Under the responsibility of the Outside Plant Manager, the Outside Plant Technician is in charge of network installation and maintenance works.
- Undertake fibre optic network deployment works;
- Wire poles and buildings with appropriate tools;
- Perform tests;
- Use specialized equipment for analysis and repair;
- Fix the fibre optic wiring;
- Drive and make use of a cherry-picker truck;
- Carry out basic verification and maintenance;
- Determine network problems and how to solve them;
- Read plans and technical specifications and ensure they are followed;
- Work in collaboration with the Operation Analyst;
- Any other related tasks.
- Asset: Vocational Diploma in electronics – Cable and Telecommunication Equipment Repairer or an equivalent diploma;
- Valid driver’s licence Class 3.
- Read plans;
- Good physical condition;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Bilingual French/English.
From Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. during network deployment. Available 24/7 on-call for failure repairs.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.