Posting # DEV-M-2324-0007
Position # 0179
OPERATIVE ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (0315) PHARMACY DEPARTMENT
|MANAGEMENT LEVEL:||Intermediate Manager|
|STATUS:||1 Permanent Full-Time|
|SALARY:||Class 37: Min. $78,482 – Max. $102,026|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Chief of pharmacy department or a manager designated by the latter, the incumbent is a member of the Pharmacy Department administrative team. He/she provides administrative support to the chief of pharmacy. He/she supports the implementation of the department’s missions and projects according to the mandates given by the Pharmacy Department’s management team.
Education and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in a health, social services or rehabilitation field;
- OR undergraduate degree in administration or management;
- At least 2 years experience in a human resources or team management context;
- Experience in a pharmacy department of a health care institution is an asset;
- Experience in a unionized environment is an asset;
- Any other combination of experience and training deemed relevant could be considered.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Vision focused on results and quality of services;
- Autonomy, dynamism and initiative;
- Ease of communication, ability to listen, transparency and open minded;
- High capacity to work in a team;
- Strong leadership;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Training in human resources management and organizational development;
- Knowledge of the collective agreements of the staff supervised;
- Knowledge of Virtuo for managing schedules and payrolls a plus;
- Mastery of the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.);
- Mastery of Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, OneNote, etc.).
- Fluent in English and French;
- Fluency in Cree is an asset.
- Includes on-call periods;
- Willing to travel.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2023-04-28/2023-05-31|
|HOUSING PROVIDED:||Yes, if hired more than 50 kilometres from the Eeyou Istchee locality in which they are called upon to perform their duties.|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7 / 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website https://creehealth.org/home ->Careers -> Job Opportunities
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
Need assistance or have questions. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
Please note that applicants registered in the Indigenous Succession Plan may be considered for this position if they have sufficient university educational credits to be eligible for the management activities associated with this position.