The Nibiischii Corporation, manager of the operations for the Albanel-Mistassini-and-Waconichi Lakes and the Assinica Wildlife Reserves, is looking for a reliable, honest and passionate person to fill the position of accounting clerk.
Temporary full-time position
Main responsibilities :
- Organization of accounting information, mainly for payroll, invoicing, payments and collections :
- Calculates, prepares and issues documents associated with accounts using computerized and manual systems (invoice, inventory statements, statements of account and other financial statements) ;
- Code, total, batch, log (computer input), verify and reconcile transactions related to accounts payable and receivable, payroll, orders, cheques, invoices, cheque, requisitions and bank statements ;
- Compile budget data and documents from expenses and previous budgets ;
- Prepares cost or periodic statements or reports ;
- Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses from estimates, quotations and price lists.
The candidate must :
- Be autonomous ;
- Be meticulous, diplomatic and discreet ;
- Have a sense of organization and adaptability.
Job Requirements :
- Possess a diploma in accounting, secretariat or related field ;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position ;
- Good knowledge of the Office suite and of Acomba ;
- Bilingual (French and English).
The office clerk will work at the Rupert Welcoming Office in Chibougamau
38,75h/week – Salary to discuss according to experience. POSITION TO BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY!
For more information, you can contact management by email or phone at: email@example.com (418) 748-7748, ext. 204