- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Job Location Chisasibi
- Education Level High School Diploma
LOCATION OF WORK
POST SECONDARY STUDENT SERVICES
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists of carrying out office work of a simple and relatively routine nature in accordance with precise instructions.
- The employee will be assigned to office work such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- The employee may be required to operate various office machines currently in use, including the use of the in-house data system;
- If need be, he performs any other related task.
- To have completed Secondary V or have a diploma or attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority;
- To be registered in the Post-Secondary Program and returning full-time to an academic institution for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Supporting documents must be provided.
- Applications that do not include supporting documents will not be considered.
- Cree is an asset
- French is an asset
- Full-time, temporary position.
- For a maximum duration of sixteen (16) weeks, as per our summer schedule.
- Salary: $19.69/hr
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
To be determined
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
Mistissini, Qc G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate competition #: PSSS-3610 And specify your preferred location.
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING: May 1st, 2020
END OF POSTING: May 28, 2020 4:30 PM