LOCATION OF WORK
POST SECONDARY STUDENT SERVICES
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists of carrying out office work of a simple and relatively routine nature in accordance with precise instructions.
- The employee will be assigned to office work such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- The employee may be required to operate various office machines currently in use, including the use of the in-house data system;
- If need be, he performs any other related task.
- To have completed Secondary V or have a diploma or attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority;
- To be registered in the Post-Secondary Program and returning full-time to an academic institution for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Supporting documents must be provided.
- Applications that do not include supporting documents will not be considered.
- Cree is an asset
- French is an asset
- Full-time, temporary position.
- For a maximum duration of sixteen (16) weeks, as per our summer schedule.
- Salary: $19.69/hr
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
To be determined
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
Mistissini, Qc G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate competition #: PSSS-3610 And specify your preferred location.
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING: May 1st, 2020
END OF POSTING: May 28, 2020 4:30 PM