- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level Undergraduate Degree (B.A.), College
Department: Capital Works and Services
Salary Grade 1: (Min. $28,016.00 – Max. $42,024.00)
The Office Agent is responsible for providing administrative support to their respective office. The incumbent assists in preparing correspondences and documentation for approval, maintaining files, arranging meetings and amenities, and screening calls.
- Screen, review, redirect incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or waiting area.
- Answer and coordinate responses to all administrative inquiries received by the office.
- Set up conference calls, makes conference room reservations and record meeting minutes.
- Manage the receiving and treatment of invoices. Coordination with employees, suppliers and Finance department.
- Coordinate the preparation of all quarterly and annual report.
- Follow-up with all employees, assemble documents, proofreading and coordination with graphical designer.
- Assist to various department meetings and write and review meeting minutes.
- Modify template letters by entering correct information.
- Compile information and assist with the preparation of kits as required.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- Ensure adequate inventory of office supplies are available.
- Maintain a proper file management of office documents, paper and electronic.
- College Diploma in Administration or related field.
- One to three years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in Verbal Cree.
- Fluency in English and French.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel occasionally
The Cree Nation Government may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the aforementioned requirements if a suitable candidate who is a JBNQA beneficiary accepts to follow a training plan determined by the Cree Nation Government as a condition of employment.
From November 5, 2019 to November 20, 2019
Your application must be sent by email with the competition number: CWSD-191008-1