- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Mistissini
- Education Level High School Diploma
OFFICE AGENT PRINCIPAL CLASS
COMPETITION NUMBER: MIS-3560
LOCATION OF WORK: MISTISSINI – Administrative Centre
NATURE OF WORK
Under the supervision of the Director of Material Resources and/or the Coordinator of Material Resources, the principal and customary work of the office agent principal class consists of performing administrative functions according to methods and procedures and specialized nature.
- Verifies data shown on invoices, orders, delivery vouchers;
- Collates these documents to insure that norms and procedures of the purchasing policy are being observed;
- Communicates with people within and outside the school board in order to clarify or correct the amounts of certain items, to communicate decisions taken by management or to make standards regulations known;
- Replies to payment inquiries from suppliers; Codifies expenditures by department and by category;
- Reconciles, maintains and prepares payments for all travel accounts and travel supplies, including airlines, hotels, and car rentals;
- If need be, performs any other related task as requested
- To have a completed a secondary V course with an appropriate option or hold a diploma or attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority and have at least (6) years of pertinent experience.
- Have a thorough knowledge of office automation.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Cree language is considered an asset.
- French language is considered an asset.
- Replacement position for an undetermined period.
- 35 hours per week
- Salary: $21.61 to $26.47/hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street,
MISTISSINI QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: MIS-3560
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
POSTING DATE: November 6, 2019
END OF POSTING: November 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM