OPEN POSITION: OFFICE AGENT – PRINCIPAL CLASS (2 positions) (Replacements)
LOCATION OF WORK: MISTISSINI – PAYROLL DEPARTMENT
COMPETITION NUMBER: MIS-3727
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary role consists in performing administrative functions according to methods and procedures of a relatively complex nature, for the Payroll Department.
- Verifies a wide range of specialized deductions such as: Rent, Saving Instruments and other regular deductions for all employees in the Cree School Board;
- Carries out tasks which are related to the checking of data and collates these papers to insure that norms and procedures are observed;
- When needed, codes expenditures and identifies them by department and by category;
- Communicates with people within and outside the school board in order to clarify or correct certain information, to advise regarding decisions taken by management or to make standards and regulations known;
- Contributes for a part or all the work of a sector and as such, trains new office agents.
- Assumes all other task related to the functions.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Secondary V level in appropriate option or hold a diploma or attestation of equivalence;
- Have at least 6 years of experience;
- Working knowledge of English and Cree is a requirement;
- Working knowledge of French is an asset
- Replacement position for an undetermined period.
35 hours per week
- Salary: $21.62 to $26.47/ hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
- As soon as possible.
October 15, 2020
END OF POSTING
October 28, 2020 5:00 PM
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: MIS-3727
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.