LOCATION OF WORK
NATURE OF THE WORK
- The principal and customary role of an employee in this class of employment consists of performing a variety of administrative duties in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- The employee in this class of employment takes and transfers telephone calls and provides information of a general nature by telephone and at the reception area. Greets all visitors
- Oversee the incoming and outgoing mail for the Cree School Board Administrative Centre.
- Oversees the bookings for the Cree School Board Administrative Centre conference room; books venues for the Secretary General department; as required.
- Maintains the telephone directory for the Cree School Board Administrative Centre
- He completes forms, requisitions or simple vouchers.
- When performing duties, the employee types texts.
- If need be, performs any other related task.
- To hold a diploma of Vocational Studies in a speciality appropriate for the class of employment or hold a secondary V attestation or hold a diploma of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Knowledge of the Cree and English languages is required.
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Have a basic knowledge of office automation.
- Regular full-time position. 35 hrs/week
- $ 19.98/h to $ 20.84/h
- Northern Allowance: $ 8,484.00- $ 13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4062
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING: November 1st, 2021
END OF POSTING: November 15, 2021 5:00 PM