LOCATION OF WORK
Mistissini – Administrative Centre
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary role of an employee in this class of employment consists of performing a variety of administrative duties in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- The employee in this class of employment takes and transfers telephone calls and provides information of a general nature by telephone and at the reception area.
- Greets all visitors
- Oversee the incoming and outgoing mail for the Cree School Board Administrative Centre.
- Oversees the bookings for the Cree School Board Administrative Centre conference room; books venues for the Secretary General department; as required.
- Maintains the telephone directory for the Cree School Board Administrative Centre
- He completes forms, requisitions or simple vouchers.
- When performing duties, the employee types texts.
- If need be, performs any other related task.
- To hold a diploma of Vocational Studies in a specialty appropriate for the class of employment or hold a secondary V attestation or hold a diploma of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Knowledge of the Cree and English languages is required.
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Have a basic knowledge of office automation.
Regular, Full-Time Position: 35 hours/week.
Salary: $19.98/hr – $20.84/hr
Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
Retention Premium: $5,500.00/annual
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4467
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
October 7th, 2022
END OF POSTING
October 26th, 2022 5:00 PM
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form.