OPEN POSITION: Office Agent Class I (Replacement)
LOCATION OF WORK: Mistissini–Administrative Centre Human Resources
COMPETITION NUMBER: MIS-3768
NATURE OF THE WORK
The principal and customary role of an employee in this class of employment consists of performing a variety of administrative functions according to methods and procedures of a relatively complex nature, for Human Resources.
- Sends schooling documents to the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur for teachers’ proper classification ;
- Prepares and sends invoices for reimbursement to the union;
- Carries out tasks which are related to the checking of data and to ensure that norms and procedures are being observed;
- Keeps employee files up-to-date; as well as filing systems;
- Assumes responsibility for a part or all the work of a sector of activities and as such, must train new office agents;
- If need be, he performs any other related task.
- Secondary V level in an appropriate option or hold a diploma or attestation of equivalence;
- Have at least one year of pertinent experience;
- Knowledge of English and Cree is a requirement;
- Working knowledge of French is an asset.
- Full-time replacement for an undetermined period.
- Salary: $20.76/hr to $23.22/hr
- Northern Allowance: $8, 484.00 to $13, 573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
- As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203, Main Street
Mistissini, Quebec G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate competition #: MIS-3768
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING
December 3, 2020
END OF POSTING
December 16, 2020 5:00 PM