OPEN POSITION: OFFICE AGENT CLASS I FINANCE SERVICES
COMPETITION NUMBER: MIS-3729
LOCATION OF WORK: Mistissini – Administrative Centre
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary role consists in performing administrative functions according to methods and procedures of a relatively complex nature.
- Works collaboratively with the Office Agents Principal Class;
- Verifies and distributes all incoming documents and files;
- Performs various tasks as sorting, preparing filing and circulating documents and files;
- Registers and indexes inactive files;
- Uses de computer and various software required to perform their duties, including, phones, fax machines, emails and provides information of general nature, on the phone or in person, to visitors or staff from other departments;
- Enters data in the appropriate systems and may be required, on occasion, to help colleagues with common software and programs used;
- Research, retrieve and deliver documents for other services when requested;
- Records outgoing documents and files as requested by other services;
- Compiles data, performs simple calculations and prepares reports;
- May carry out other accounting operations of a relatively complex nature;
- Communicates with people within and outside the school board in order to clarify or correct certain information, to advise regarding decisions taken by management or to make standards and regulations
- May be responsible for a part or all the work of a sector and as such, must train new office agents;
- If need be, he performs any other related duty
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Secondary V level in appropriate option or hold a diploma or attestation of equivalence.
- Have at least one year of experience in Finance/Accounts payable.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of Cree (verbal) is required.
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Regular Full-time position.
- Salary: $20.76 to $23.22/hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 to $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT:
- As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE or forward your CV to:
Human Resources Services
Cree School Board
203 Main Street
Mistissini, QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: MIS-3729
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING
October 28, 2020
November 10, 2020 5:00 P.M.