Office Agent Class I
LOCATION OF WORK:
Mistissini – Administrative Centre Human Resources
NATURE OF THE WORK
The principal and customary role of an employee in this class of employment consists of preforming a variety of administrative functions according to methods and procedures of a relatively complex nature, for Human Resources.
- Prints, stamps, sorts and distributes documents.
- Checks the accuracy of information on documents
- Sends requests for documents corrections and various stakeholders
- Compiles information as requested
- Receives and transmits phone calls, takes messages, provides general information
- Responds to emails
- Compiles and classifies documents
- Uses a computer and various software for carrying out his work, word processing, checking employee information in the payroll system.
- Uses letter templates as instructed.
- Performs any other related task.
- Transmits documents to the various stakeholders for processing according to established protocols;
- Prepares and sends invoices for reimbursement to the union;
- Carries out tasks which are related to the checking of data and to ensure that norms and procedures are being observed;
- Keeps employee files up-to-date; as well as filing systems;
- Assumes responsibility for a part or all the work of a sector of activities and as such, must train new office agents;
- If need be, he performs any other related task
Secondary V level in an appropriate option or hold a diploma or attestation of equivalence;
Have at least one year of pertinent experience;
Knowledge of English and Cree is a requirement;
Working knowledge of French is an asset.
Regular, full-time position.
Salary: $20.76/hr to $23.22/hr
Northern Allowance: $8, 484.00 to $13, 573.00
Retention premium: $5,500.00/annual
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4418 Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTING DATE: September 8, 2022
END OF POSTING: September 21, 2022 5:00 PM
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form.